Elise M.

Elise M.
Writing Is A World On A Page

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Just finished Divergent!!!
Summary: Beatrice has lived all sixteen years of her life in Abnegation, the selfless faction. Her faction is one of 5: Abnegation- selfless, Amity- peace, Erudite- intelligence, Candor- honesty, and Dauntless- brave. She takes an aptitude test that is supposed to tell you what faction you belong in. But hers comes back Divergent. She is told it's dangerous. At the Choosing Ceramony, she must choose a faction. She makes a choice that startles everyone, including herself: Dauntless. In her new faction, she will find friends, enemies, joy, sorrow, love, and hate.
It's a distopian, and at first SOUNDS like Hunger Games, but is totally different. I fell in love with this book. I HAVE A NEW FAVORITE!
Spoilers!
Tris is amazing! She's so down to earth and real, making decisions most people would make. I mean, at first, I didn't like her, but now, I LOVE HER! And Four/Tobias… ahhh… <3! I felt my heart flutter everytime they kissed. I bit my lip when Tris did. Best book ever. Seriously. Can't wait for Insurgent!
Tell me what you think!
-Bookgirl
SPOILERS!
This book was REALLY GOOD! I love Four/ Tobias. Really. This is the best book ever. I bite my lip everytime Tris does. I feel my heart skip a beat each time she and Four kiss. I honestly found myself cheering "Kiss Him! Kiss Him! Kiss Him!" through half the book. She is soooo Dauntless. SHE ZIP-LINED OFF A 100 STORY BUILDING!!! Tris is the best, most down to earth, and realistic character I've ever read! I can't wait for Insurgent. Seriously love this book!
Tell me what you think!
-Bookgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment